Vale a pena acompanhar esta analise do Paul sobre o empire avenue
- In the 9 months of 2012, Empire Avenue has gone from 3,000 active users (users with at least 10 EAv actions in the last week) to 2,560.
- At the beginning of the year it was averaging around 100 new sign-ups a day, but now that’s down around 50.
- No major improvements to the platform have been announced in 6 months.
- Instead developers have created and launched a new site GamrCred.
- EAv has been almost completely silent when it comes to these recommendations. Do they have plans to implement any of them?
All of these things could easily lead one to believe EAv is dying and it’s time to move on, unless…
Unless, Empire Avenue gives us reason for hope.
Ver o post original 401 mais palavras